- Measure optical power and prismatic
- Spectrometer - Measurement of transmission
- Change transmission factor
- Diffusion factor
- Material quality and surface
- UV resistance and temperature stability
- Scope of protection
- Minimum strength and enhanced durability
- Flammability etc ...
- Momentum of particles at high speed, various projections, molten metal, anti-scratch, anti-fog etc ...
Marking & Instructions
- Systematic verification of markings protector (applied standards, trade name, etc..), The operating instructions and the technical file.
- NF EN 166 specifications which the tests are described in the standards EN ISO 12311 and EN 167 for optical testing, NF EN 168 for mechanical testing, EN 169-170-171-172 for guards with specific optical properties (welding filter filter, ultraviolet, infrared filter, sunscreen) and industrial use
- NF EN 174: ski masks
- NF EN 175 and 379 welding masks
- NF EN 207 and 208 laser radiation
- NF EN 1731: Protection against mechanical hazards and / or against heat
- NF EN 1938: glasses masks for motorcycles and mopeds user
- NF EN 14458: protectors used by firefighters, ambulance and emergency services.
As part of its quality assurance program, CRITT Sport Entertainment is accredited by the COFRAC as No. 1-1570 accordance with the ISO 17025 standard on several test programs whose program 123-5: Protective sight and face.L entire range is available www.cofrac.fr
Sport PPE pole manager
Industrial PPE pole manager
+33 (0)5 49 85 73 41
Skype : nicolas.quagliozzi
Wechat : nicolasquagliozzi